On August 15th we reviewed what transpired in the U.S. and global economies and discussed how the Fed’s decision to support the economy by easing monetary policy could impact equity markets going forward. We shared insights on what this means for investors going forward and how we are helping our clients navigate through this period of heightened uncertainty.
Our Q2 market analysis webinar is now available for On-Demand viewing.
Watch the video now to learn…
- Changes in the U.S. and global economic climate during Q2
- What drove market performance in the 2nd quarter
- Review market performance across asset classes
- What this all means for a diversified retirement portfolio
- Telemus' outlook and how this translates into how our clients' portfolios are positioned
Meet the presenter:
Matt comes to Telemus with 18 years of investment experience. Prior to joining Telemus, Matt was a Principal with LaSalle Street Capital Management, LLC, where he was involved in equity research and portfolio management for the firm’s large and small cap portfolios. Prior to that, he was a Senior Research Analyst with Russell Investments where he was responsible for manager research on Large Cap Market Oriented managers as well as served as the Chairman of the Direct Investing Research Team. Matt has been published in an Institutional Investor journal as well as quoted in Barron’s and Money Magazine.