Telemus Named Finalist For 2023 RIA Intel Awards
Telemus secures finalist position for RIA of the Year (More Than $1 Billion AUM)
Telemus is pleased to announce being named a finalist for RIA of the Year (More Than $1 Billion AUM) for the 2023 RIA Intel Awards, an annual list that recognizes the wealth management industry’s most exciting, innovative, and influential companies and individuals.
Finalists were chosen by RIA Intel, an Institutional Investor publication, from a diverse and talented pool of candidates that represent the best in the industry. They include big and small RIAs that are on the leading edge in the industry, as well as the most innovative technology firms that are changing the face of wealth management.
“To be included in this finalist group with other very successful and well-known RIAs across the country is an honor,” said Lyle Wolberg, CFP®, CEO and Partner at Telemus Capital. “We work extremely hard at Telemus to make sure we are providing the best services possible to our clients and that they have an enriching financial experience. I am very proud that our innovation, our passion for connecting with our community, and the care we show our clients every day is being recognized by RIA Intel.”
Winners will be announced at a June 7 event. The full list of finalists is available here: https://www.riaintel.com/article/2bfet3cyixk1ksb74ehhc/ria-intel-awards/here-are-the-finalists-for-the-2nd-annual-ria-intel-awards.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF FUTURE RESULTS. Investment decisions should always be made based on the client's specific financial needs, goals and objectives, time horizon and risk tolerance. Current and future portfolio holdings are subject to risk. Risks may include interest-rate risk, market risk, inflation risk, deflation risk, currency risk, reinvestment risk, business risk, liquidity risk, financial risk, and cybersecurity risk. These risks are more fully described in Telemus Capital's Firm Brochure (Part 2A of Form ADV), which is available upon request. Telemus Capital does not guarantee the results of any investments. Investment, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed, and may lose value.
RIA Intel RIA of the Year (More Than $1 Billion AUM) (2023)*
*Awards and recognitions by unaffiliated publications should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that the client will experience a certain level of results if Telemus Capital, LLC (“Telemus”) is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services, nor should they be construed as a current or past endorsement of Telemus or its representatives by any of its clients. Rankings published by magazines and others are generally based on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized adviser. The submission deadline for the data gathered for the award was due by March 3, 2023. There are three types of nominations for the RIA Intel Awards: Nominations by peers, nominations by other industry participants, and self-nominations. Nominations for the same firm or individual in multiple categories are accepted. You can nominate yourself and/or your firm. You can nominate others in your firm or outside your firm.
Assessment Criteria – Nomination Content
For each nomination, up to five points may be awarded based on the following criteria:
- 5 points - The nomination has addressed all the points of the question and tailored the response to the related award. The written response is clear, concise, and easily understandable, and the data and examples provided are relevant and on point. High credibility.
- 4 points - The nomination has addressed all the points of the question. The data and examples provided are relevant. However, the language is fragmented, thereby impacting the clarity of the answer. Medium high credibility.
- 3 points - The nomination has addressed a majority of the questions. However, the data and examples provided are not clearly stated and on point. Medium credibility.
- 2 points - The nomination addressed less than half of the questions, and the data and examples provided do not meet the standard expected to support the submission with full credibility. Medium low credibility.
- 1 point - The response appears to be the result of a copy-paste section excerpted from a corporate website or other materials. The answers have not been tailored to the specific category/award. Low credibility.
Assessment Criteria – Nomination Source
For each nomination, up to three points may be awarded based on the following criteria:
- 3 points – The origin of the nomination is a peer, therefore suggesting low self-interest and high credibility.
- 2 points – The origin of the nomination is a service provider or manager, therefore introducing the possibility of some self-interest.
- 1 points – The origin of the nomination is the actual nominee or a colleague at the nominee’s organization, therefore suggesting a high degree of self-interest.
The 2nd Annual RIA Intel Awards 2023 Telemus did not pay a nomination/application fee for the RIA Intel Awards, nor will any fees be solicited or accepted in exchange for consideration as a finalist or winner of the 2nd Annual RIA Intel Awards 2023.
Telemus is a place where financial security is just the starting point. A place where you can identify and realize a more profound, more aspirational mission – to leverage your wealth to help you achieve your envisioned future. Through a deep and thoughtful exploration process with a unique team of experts, we help you define what financial and personal achievement means. By igniting a partnership with Telemus, we will help you attain personal life enrichment, your grandest visions, and your life’s most important goals. At Telemus, we have a different perspective on your financial life. When you take a seat at the Telemus Roundtable, you gain access to the most compelling conversations and inspired solutions for your financial future. We offer you a brand new, more holistic outlook far beyond just investment management which we know will serve as the inspiration for a more enriched life.